This blog is about winning contracts
in a humanly sustainable way.
Win competitive contracts from both government and private-sector clients by understanding the basics of Requests for Proposals (RFPs) and RFP responses, and by implementing best practices, tips, and tools.
Use the resources here for three things:
- Winning more contracts by writing better RFP responses and by enhancing your corporate RFP-response capability.
- Winning more contracts, sustainably, by using project management tools tailored to RFP responses.
- Where it all starts
- Why organizations issue RFPs
- How needs relate to requirements
- Six basic parts of every RFP – whether 5 or 500 pages
- Six questions to ask before bidding
- Five-step RFP response process
- Four kinds of RFP response content
- Five rules of proposal teamwork
- Practical tips for managing and developing bids, and for writing better RFPs
- Comprehensive checklists and tools
- Term of the Week: RFP and RFP response jargon demystified
Get more help
Buy Isabel’s e-book from Amazon Canada and learn more:
- Planning for RFP responses
- Managing proposal processes
- Staffing and managing proposal teams
- Training technical writers and editors
- Leading internal reviews and Red Teams