Submission mandatories are documents that must be present, or conditions that must be met, for the proposal to proceed to the technical evaluation stage.
Examples include the following:
- Letters from banks and insurance companies
- RFP forms completed and signed
- Acknowledgement of amendments
- Attendance at site visits
- On-time submisison at the designated receiving locations
They are to be distinguished from technical mandatories, which can specify Work that must be done, how, or to what standard, and which are assessed as part of the technical evaluation if they apply in a given RFP.